Horizon trailer swing awayspare tire holder

Team Ball's Out

Adventurer
Is there anyone out there who has purchased one. I am looking at buying one and would like more info on one with plenty of pictures. Any help would be much appreciated.:ylsmoke:

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
We hope these pictures help out. The tire size shown is 37". Give us a shout for more details.
Swingaway parts copy.jpgDSC_0556 copy.jpgDSC_0555 copy.jpg

Team Ball's Out

Adventurer
That helps quite a bit. I noticed the bolt in the square receiver is that for fast deployment or can that square receiver also be used for a bike rack as well? The use of the heim joint is a great idea. I noticed the use of a pull latch it has 2 red handles on it? is one for a locking devise? Just looking at the pictures the square tubing looks pretty beefy. I would have to guess its 2" square? 1/8' wall? awesome looking. SS hardware? I appreciate the info. Is that something you have in stock.? Approximate weight with out tire?

Last edited:

Team Ball's Out

Adventurer
Just got off the phone with Mario. He was a great help, still not sure what direction I can change out the hubs to 5 on 4.5 and buy two new rims and remount the tires? but there other options I can look at as well. Again thank you Mario.

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
.............. I noticed the use of a pull latch it has 2 red handles on it? is one for a locking devise? ............

Mario probably answered your question when you called, the secon red 'tab' on the cam over lock, is a thumb tab, to swing the latch loop out and away from the catch. Makes for easy 'one handed' opening of the latch.

Great design Mario!

Team Ball's Out

Adventurer
Mario probably answered your question when you called, the secon red 'tab' on the cam over lock, is a thumb tab, to swing the latch loop out and away from the catch. Makes for easy 'one handed' opening of the latch.

Great design Mario!

I forgot to ask him about that, but thanks for the information.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004

Great design Mario!

Thanks for covering that detail for me. Glad you guys like the design. We make a left handed version as well for use on the Chaser kitchen set up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94