treadwright tires

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
I have seriously been considering this for a while, 315 70 R17's are at $159 a tire, that is almost 100 less a tire then some of the other ones from Discount Tire or Schwabs. The cheapest tire I can find in that size is a all season radial for around $220 a tire. Even with shipping I think I will save some money going Treadwrights. The only thing I am worried about is having them on a tow rig, but they seem to do alright for other people on Pirate with the same trucks.

-Alex

BurbanAZ

Explorer
yea they are cheaper, it seems the main problem i' ve seen people having with them is having damage to the carcass that wasn't fixed then retreaded over it and caused problems. Sounds like the customer service is great though and they seem to send out new tires with no problem. So more than anything it sounds like a gamble, u could get great tires and have no problem with them for 50,000, or get damaged tires from them and have to get them replaced. Im most likely going to just keep running my Geolander a/t since i have probably 40,000 left in them then figure out what im going to do when it comes to that time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne