So, what is Santa bringing you for your full-size?

mkitchen

Explorer
I have a 60" hi lift jack and some heavy duty jack stands on my list. Hope I get at least one of them, but if not I am heading to the store shortly after and getting them anyhow. I also plan on doing a lot of work on the interior during the winter months so I can be ready for the Relic Run next summer. Going to have to be my own Santa on those parts. Such as;
cab insulation
mats or carpeting
floor mats over the flooring
recover the seat
thicker steering wheel
CB and possibly a ham radio
all new door and window gaskets

With luck I can get the above done and still have time and a few funds left to build the back in with a storage system with drawers and sleeping areas. With that, I want to add a second battery wired through a relay with power going to the shell. I already told Mo that she is going to have to get a job to help out with the rolling home improvements. By the way, all this is going into a 1971 Ford F 250.

So, again I ask, what is Santa bring the rest of you folks for Christmas? Camping gear, expo gear, new parts or gadgets for the well loved rig?

Mikey

shellb

Adventurer
Sounds like a really cool Ford! Best of luck with Santa and the interior work.

I got my Santa gift a little early...picked up a 2011 F250 6.7 last weekend. I might be pushing it if I ask for mod $ too!

DGarman

What could go wrong?
Sounds silly, but I hope Santa brings me a new thermos. I have a 20+ year old Stanley that is huge, way too big for just one person. Good for hunting camp though. I just need one a little bit smaller.

Mikey - I like your choice in trucks. I had a '72 F-250, best truck I ever owned!

Happy Holidays,
Dennis

911regular

Adventurer
Santa is bringing me a Bestop Supertop and sway bar disconnects for my 08 Superduty..... Can't wait for both!!!

TheAlmightySam

Adventurer
Got a steering box brace, some Viton o-rings for my Diesel cans, and an HID conversion kit from DDM to hopefully make my Hella 500s not suck quite so bad.

BCHauler

Adventurer
Santa already brought me 2 new o2 sensors, Nighthawks headlight bulbs and a pair of 5100 Bilsteins for my F250.

poriggity

Explorer
Truck needs new brakes in the rear, so santa will probably get those for me, but he also brought me some new bilstein 5100's since the stock shocks were worn out.. I've already put them on though, and I love them!

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Not sure what Santa is bringing me but the Grinch killed the ECM and the lift pump on my cummins. There goes $1500 bucks.

My local dealer fried my ECM when they installed the K01 emissions reflash which is necessary to smog my CTD in Calif. They bought me a new one. Now we'll see if Smarty will upload again.

Single mass flywheel going in soon to replace the POS stocker.

Spencinator

Adventurer
My local dealer fried my ECM when they installed the K01 emissions reflash which is necessary to smog my CTD in Calif. They bought me a new one. Now we'll see if Smarty will upload again.

P0606 code for the ECM? I was reading your stats in your sig. Funny thing is I have a 98.5 Reg cab with Kore suspension. Your truck is like a lil bro to mine haha.

colodak

Adventurer
due to issues related to court order, something about an allegation by Santa that I shot at his reindeer (I was really shooting at the UFO that was trailing him), Santa won't be bringing me anything this year

CCH

Adventurer
As it doesn't fit into the family budget nor down the chimney, I really doubt I'm going to get the topper I want for my Dodge 2500. Maybe next year... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles