simulated beadlock rings??

laker

I know there kinda greasy, but I would like to get a set for my 15" steelies. Anyone know where I could get some from??

laker

Thanks hizen, but that is more work than I want to do....Just going for looks, want to cover the cheezy red and blue stripe on the wheel lip without painting it. And they look ok in pictures!

hizen

Thanks hizen, but that is more work than I want to do....Just going for looks, want to cover the cheezy red and blue stripe on the wheel lip without painting it. And they look ok in pictures!

Find a local weld/fab shop that has the ability to cut a round circle the size of the inside lip of the wheel and weld it in with 2inch welds evenly spaced or have the shop weld it in solid. Thats about the only way you can put fake beadlocks on steels, all the aluminum wheels have a standoff on them that is threaded so the ring bolts on. and having the ring welded in there will make it so the wheel has a lower chance of bending if you were to hit a rock hard. Down here in the southwest we call them rock rings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles