New Guy here with 2012 Power Wagon

lstzephyr

wanderer
Paw is promounced like referencing a animal paw.

Paw-Paw = Grandpa
Me-Maw = Grandma

Names generally used by southerners to describe a grandpa/grandma or great grandpa/grandma.

Guess I was raised a little old school.

http://www.thenewparentsguide.com/grandparents-nicknames.htm

I'm 26 and that is still common to call grandparents by those expressions here in Alabama. My grandfather is "Pop" but most of my friends have a Me-Maw and Paw-Paw. I wouldn't say it is old-school, just southern.

I always joke with my friends that I speak three languages; spanish, english, and southern.

Hildweller- I'm in North Alabama and I might have to get out your way for some camping sometime this summer.

scrubber3

Not really here
Daniel, are you with the 1st Cav? I was part of a Combat Observation Lasing Team (COLT) for the 1st Brigade 1st Cavalry. Every been to Manning Mtn? That place is a mud bowl when it rains. Keep your head down bro.

JW

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Hello all! New to the place. Figured I would say hi and post some pics of the new PW I ordered. Currently deployed at the momment so I have 4 more months before I can enjoy it.

rightfront.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rambox.jpg

leftfront.jpg

hood.jpg

cab2.jpg

cab1.jpg

bed.jpg

lockers.jpg

Welcome to the site Daniel! You did the first thing right. You posted lots of pics! Nice truck!:drool:

larry1972

Power wagon information

Dude, nice truck, love the color!! I just signed up on the site, and have some questions for my fellow PW owners. I am buying new tires, want to go from the stock tires to 315/70/70 or to 35". Has anybody had any problems rubbing? I do not want to lift it up, like the height it is and I will not be able to pull my horse trailer if I do. Any takers???/

Halligan

Adventurer
Dude, nice truck, love the color!! I just signed up on the site, and have some questions for my fellow PW owners. I am buying new tires, want to go from the stock tires to 315/70/70 or to 35". Has anybody had any problems rubbing? I do not want to lift it up, like the height it is and I will not be able to pull my horse trailer if I do. Any takers???/

Have you considered a 285/75/17 tire? It is a 34" tire but it's not to wide. I'm running Toyo's A/T II Extreme in 285/75/17 on my ram 2500 and it looks good with no rubbing. FWIW I have a 2 1/2" lift on my truck so it has the same ride height as a PW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior