Airmonger's LX450 Build

concretejungle

Adventurer
darn too late i see to say this....

I was going to say by the time you buy the gears and then pay for installation, plus all the gaskets, oil, ect..... just get a TRD supercharger and be done! The price is pretty darn close.

Airmonger

Adventurer

Holy cow...uhm more like holy cruiser! There are a lot of holes but not for long. All Metal in the holes then bondo and primer. Soon to make a date with the bed liner guy.

Airmonger

Adventurer
Almost done after 4 weeks of body work. :wings: It looks so good I hate to think about selling it. Next step is to rhino line the bottom.

Airmonger

Adventurer
It's on the radar, Taco. Hopefully I can make it happen this year. My decision might also be based on current snow conditions. Good powder would help get me on the road.

Airmonger

Adventurer
I just head back from G&A wheel and frame in Lewiston, ID. My 4.88 nitro gears have been installed, the rear brake pads have been replaced, the knuckles have been rebuilt and the front e-locker is engaging. I can't wait to pick it up this beast and take her for a drive.

AK.xplorer

Observer
lovely looking rig, after all the outrageous plastic nonsense is gone. It is liberating, isn't it? You've motivated me to pull all the plastic cladding off my LX.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior