Who would be interested in a 2012 "End of the World" Maya Rally?

Cody1771

Explorer
my next question is, since this is a 9 day rally, or as it appears at least what will camping be like? will it be just wherever you stop, will there be sanctioned stops, Ie group sites? (i think this would be the most fun option), and will there be a spot set up at the end where we can park for a day or 2 and enjoy the area?

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
my next question is, since this is a 9 day rally, or as it appears at least what will camping be like? will it be just wherever you stop, will there be sanctioned stops, Ie group sites? (i think this would be the most fun option), and will there be a spot set up at the end where we can park for a day or 2 and enjoy the area?

Cody

Sorry I missed your question. there will be camping available at the beginning and at the end for sure, and we will provide suggestions alongg the way.
there won't be any sanctioned stops but we'll plan a few group sites along the way. I am afraid they won't be much time to enjoy as we have activities pretty much every day, but after the rally we will head to Belize for some relaxing time.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Potential Route

Here is a map of one of the potential routes we are looking into - of course no one will be obligated to follow it...

:)

Maya Rally Route Option.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Cody

Sorry I missed your question. there will be camping available at the beginning and at the end for sure, and we will provide suggestions alongg the way.
there won't be any sanctioned stops but we'll plan a few group sites along the way. I am afraid they won't be much time to enjoy as we have activities pretty much every day, but after the rally we will head to Belize for some relaxing time.
Excuse me....but after what? This is the end of the world right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online