Litecraft pop up?

laker

Am looking to buy a pop up truck camper to go on a Chev 2500HD. Have seen some Litecraft models posted around the web. They look to have some nice options. Does anyone know the deal on them or have firsthand experience with them. Thanks

1stDeuce

Explorer
Wow, no replies. I believe Litecraft campers were made here in Denver, and the company is now defunct. Wouldn't surprise me if some of the employees aren't part of Pheonix or Coyote or ATC or some other camper compeny here. I don't think they get any bad reviews... I've seen quite a few on the road here, so they're not that rare.

Honestly, I have seen old campers in great condition, and new ones that are junk. It's all about how it was stored, and how it was cared for. If you can help it, DON'T buy a camper that was stored outside. They just don't seem to hold up to that. Mine looked good on the outside, with just a little staining on the canvass, but inside, it was rotten in several places from water getting in and not out. It was stored outside most of it's life. I missed out on an almost identical camper that had been inside it's whole life, and never out of the truck that it was set in at the factory, and I kick myself everytime I have to work on my camper, which is a lot of the time. :(
C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles