Lets see pics of your storage solutions

wagoneercraig

Observer
Lets see your pics of what you came up with for your Jeep . Preferably with the rear seat still in . But none the less ,lets see all of them :coffeedrink:

Last edited by a moderator:

squint

Adventurer
Nice JK! I love the wheels.

Many others have done something similar to this and I did a write up on it. This uses the factory bolts and can only be taken apart from the inside, essentially providing a "trunk".
Topwithrug.jpg

backplatewithchairfolded.jpg

Tailgateopen.jpg

closeupwithrug.jpg

Here is one that I made out of two different sized amo cans that sits between the passenger seat and the tub:
Toolsinside.jpg

secondboxinstalled.jpg

It holds all these tools:
Toolsoutside.jpg

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Can you fit a fridge under the tuffy deck? I have an ARB and would hate for it not to fit under anything i put into the jeep like that.

wagoneercraig

Observer

Many others have done something similar to this and I did a write up on it. This uses the factory bolts and can only be taken apart from the inside, essentially providing a "trunk".

Here is one that I made out of two different sized amo cans that sits between the passenger seat and the tub:
Toolsinside.jpg

secondboxinstalled.jpg

It holds all these tools:

Great idea . perfect spot for them . I was trying to come up with a place for tools that didnt require tearing everything out .

Inline6

Adventurer
Works with the seat up or down and the had tops fit under the shelf.

0d2effff.jpg

0e951f0f.jpg

I don't post here much, but thought I would share.lol

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Wrangler nets can secure inside/outside and "Task Force" storage boxes-lock/roll/tool tray--pretty kewl

044.jpg

042.jpg

Raingler net on the overhead, for all the coats/blankets/raingear-etc, course-

You should have a JKU, although I think an earlier LJ can doit !

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society

Do you have a link to the write up? Right now my spare is inside the Jeep but 1 day I might get a tire carrier and would like to do this.

squint

Adventurer

steventexas

Observer
Tuffy Box Solution

Kanz Kitchen and ARB 50QT atop the Tuffy box.
2.5" of flat wide storage under the box, room to spare between or to side of fridge and kitchen on top too.
the Bridge on top where the box mounts on the side of roll bar creates a usable flat surface,
I like nets and treat the remainder of inside space like a sail boat.
Home depot has a real nice transport strap. Best Ive ever had. Has a spring loop attached to velcro straps that wrap around the bar and adjust to the length and angle. Very strong, easy to use and cheap. Made by Husky.

Attachments

• DSC00921.JPG
    DSC00921.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC00868.JPG
    DSC00868.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00867.JPG
    DSC00867.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00866.JPG
    DSC00866.JPG