Expedition Portal Visits The SHOT Show - Live Updates

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Expedition Portal will be attending the 2012 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, Nevada this week.

SHOTshowlogo.jpg

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I'll be posting LIVE updates from the show in this thread. Can't make it to SHOT? Is there something you'd still like to see? We'll do our best to check this thread regularly during the show and get you the images you want to see! We'd love to hear your suggestions!

You can also follow us on twitter @expoportal for live updates!

If you're attending SHOT - we'll do our best to meet up! (We'll have some ExPo schwag for you too!)

We'll also be bringing you live updates from the 2012 Outdoor Retailer show later in the week!

Captain K-man

Adventurer
I'm interested in seeing what there will be in AR .308. If you see any cool ones please share. Have fun, wish I was there.

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
I'm interested in seeing what there will be in AR .308. If you see any cool ones please share. Have fun, wish I was there.

X2. Nearing the top of my list for my next build. Would be interested to see if there is anything new from LMT for this platform.

I'd also like to see how Trijicon is coming along with the new SRS optic. When do they expect it to be available?

Attachments

• SRS02_45.jpg
    SRS02_45.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 995
Last edited:

barlowrs

Explorer
Check out the J Allen Enterprise booth if you can and get some good pics of the JAE-700 Chasis system...I am about 7 months into my 10 month lead time...cannot wait!

5000021_f520.jpg

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Not to take anything away from the EXPO crew but another forum member (and my hunny) Mr R2FJ is also there. He does a little gear review channel on You Tube and just started his twitter not too long ago....so if you all would be so kind to follow @gcubedtv as well I'd sure appreciate it. He was out there at media day today and got to preview some cool stuff.

You can check out his channel as well at www.gcubed.tv

This has been a hobby of his for a while now, and although sometimes real (and paying) life gets in the way he still enjoys trying to get new updates out there. He works hard at this and I'm very proud of him, so please follow! :victory:

squatch

Adventurer
Would love to see the schmidt and bender 1x8 pm short dot! been waiting and saving for one to go on my LRB M25. Any release dates would be great too? Thanks and have a great time art the show!

MuleShoer

Adventurer
If you are near the Shiloh Sharps or C Sharps booth would love to see a few photos. Also if you get by the TurnBull guys they should one of there awesome 1886 45-70 Winchesters for us to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles