5 Aluminum Jeep Wheels in SoCal

DGarman

What could go wrong?
My brother and I are doing some cleaning up around the shop. The wheels are in Upland (91786).

5 aluminum Jeep wheels - 16" x 7", 5 on 4.5" bolt circle, 4.75" backspacing. Great condition. There are only 4 in the photo, 1 was at the house and missed out on the photo shoot.

Pulled off of a '96 Grand Cherokee Limited.

CL 1-16-12 013.jpgCL 1-16-12 016.jpg

The tires are included, but are in bad condition (they do hold air however).

No shipping on these, pickup only.

$90 OBO cash.

PM if interested.

Thanks for looking,
Dennis

Last edited:

DGarman

What could go wrong?
The wheels are still taking up real estate in the shop. They need a job to do (they're getting bored just sitting around).

$150 OBO.

Thanks,
Dennis

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Do you ever get anywhere near san diego? those are the rims I run on my jeep and I'd actually love to run identical rims on my trailer.

That set would give finally give me a matching spare for my jeep, too.

Love to work something out.

Thanks!
Brian

DGarman

What could go wrong?
Hey Brian-
I don't get down to SD as a rule, but it would ne nice for someone to get some use out of these.
I'm typing on my phone now, if you like you can give me a call and we can get something worked out.
(909) 816-2626

Thanks!
Dennis

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Hey Brian-
I don't get down to SD as a rule, but it would ne nice for someone to get some use out of these.
I'm typing on my phone now, if you like you can give me a call and we can get something worked out.
(909) 816-2626

Thanks!
Dennis

Hey Dennis, not a dealbreaker at all. Let me check with a few people up near you. How close are you to places like Ventura/Fillmore/Moorpark/etc? I could probably have somebody come and pick up the wheels, if it's not too much of a haul for them or if you could get the wheels a bit closer.

I'll be in touch. -B

DGarman

What could go wrong?
Hey Brian-
I'm a ways from Ventura, in Upland (91786) kind of near the Ontario Airport.
Talk to you later!
Dennis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne