Cadac Safari Chef Grill

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
I bought one today for $30 at Sports Authority. Anybody ever used one? I'll be trying it out this weekend at CFW.

IMAG0306.jpg

Idlehour

Observer
Looks cool - Never used one but it looks like they Are 7,300 btu usually go for $90. How big is it when it is packed up? Any more pictures?

Sheep Shagger

Adventurer
Have used mine constantly over the last 2 or 3 years. Every friend I've lent it to, has gone out and bought one after using it. Great product.

jim65wagon

TundraBird1
We got ours on clearance at Sports Authority a couple of years ago. Small, packs down nicely and works well enough to grill hamburgers and steaks wherever you go. As a result we don't usually go camping without it.
5005985909_4f6dd32971.jpg

5006604058_25bb709abe.jpg

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
I went to their website hoping for a deal and was disappointed to see it was listed for $99.00.

jim65wagon

TundraBird1
Yeah, TB, you have to physically go to the store and see if they have one.....well, that's how we dumbed into ours.....

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
Better known as a Skottelbraai. Yumm...

-Sam
Actually very different from a skottelbraai. But a very cool piece of kit. I have 2, as well as 2 of the smaller brother. I've enjoyed it a lot. My only misgiving is that it does not have a piezo ignition which is an oversight in a very well thought out piece of equipment.
The multiple grill surfaces offer great opportunities, and they clean well. It is definitely only for 2 people though as the cooking surfaces are kind of small. But well worth the money.

brushogger

Explorer
I bought one at Camping World last fall on the close out table for $50. It is AWESOME! Very compact and versatile. I don't see it on their website anymore, but if there is one in your area, you might stop in and check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles