Wannabe like you Question or 2

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
The lighter the better for off roading, a typical military sized trailer really has no need for 2x4 120 box tubing. Way over built. 2X2 would be more than adequate. Draw it up, or as close as you can get to it. Lay it out on the floor and look at at it. If you are putting a fridge in it, put it where you plan for it to go, fuel, batteries, same thing actually set things around so you see the size you want and need. Take your time and find what works for you if you are building it. Have fun is the main thing in building one.

Tkdx00

Fun Lover
Rezarf... I'm going thru your build...gotten up to page 13... so far it's amazing. Both for product and detailed info. Altho its what, 5 yrs old now, it's new to me. I think this will be my baseline.

WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNA !!! :victory:

Tkdx00

Fun Lover
Skersfan... I've been looking at your build as well for tips. I've got a few projects on paper to scale. When I'm finished with those I'll lay things out on the floor. I actually have a few projects in line. The trailer is last, 2012 will be a busy year for me. It's a bit chilly right now in the garage and the snow blower has the floor at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior