I have been lurking here since July 2010 and I figured it was time to make my CRD into something I have been wanting for a while...I wanted more of an Expo truck and this website is perfect for me
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD
V6 Diesel 241hp/440torque
QuadaTrac 2 - QT2
Current mileage is 67,000
Here is one of the first times we had her on the trail....
This is my first real trail experience at Uwharrie and I knew it was a keeper
Here is how she currently looks.....
List of Current Mods
- Updated Air Intake Pipe (Black Seal)
- 5 Goodyear DuraTracs 265/70/17C
- 5 AEV Pintlers Argent
- JBA UCA
- OME Lift Kit....HD Front/HD Rear
- 4xGuard Complete Matrix Kit
- 4xGuard Rock Rails
- 4xGuard Belly Skid
- 4x Guard Rear Skid
- Mopar Front Belly Guard
- Mopar Gas Tank Skid
- Mopar Transfer Case Skid
- WeatherTech Mats
- Stillen Drilled Rotors and Stillen Pads
- Rear Badges painted flat black
- Pinch Weld Mods
- Bosch 100 compact fog lights
- Philips HIR 9005/9006 low/high beams
- GDE ECO Tune
- Interior storage sleeping area....removing the rear seats.
- Switches for air compressor and rear locker
Planned Future Mods
- ARB Air Compressor
- Rear ARB locker
I am building this as an Expo type vehicle so long range comfort is important. More to come....
AEV wheels arrived today....waiting for OME lift and DuraTrac tires....
I would also like to put in a sleeping area...here is a pic with the seats out.....it will be a future mod...
Rear platform completed: