The Continuing adventures of Agavelvr

A

agavelvr

This is a landing page and index for my camping trips and other stupid threads here on Expo.
Hope you find them useful, entertaining, or mildly irritating.
Perhaps this will inspire you to not become a dyed in the wool Overlander and actually get out there and see some cool stuff.

Poking Fun at Expo (locked or soon to be locked threads)

Playing Dressup, Expedition Style

You Might Be An Overlander

Overlanders Are Obnoxious

Agavelvr is Obnoxious

Why So Serious Overlander?

Arizona
El Camino del Diablo - 5 days of relaxation - solo vehicle

AZ Traverse - A newbie's first motorcycle camping trip - the whole enchilada - solo

AZ Traverse - The Secret Variation- cool alternate route I worked out for motorcylists doing the AZ traverse - solo

BMGR East - Bombing the Range- quick overnighter in a rarely traveled corner of Arizona with friends

A low desert ramble - Camino-del-Diablo-Dripping-Springs-Swanasea-Signal - 5 days of fun - solo vehicle

A week spent exploring Eastern AZ - some lesser traveled places - solo vehicle

Getting wet in West Clear Creek - 3 day canyoneering trip - boots

Exploring the East Verde River - boots

Write ups in progress
But unlikely to be posted on Expo due to Laptopgate

AZ's Southern Border from New Mexico to Yuma - solo vehicle tracing the entire boarder by dirt

30 Days on the Trail, Guess Where We Went? - sadly, the illustrates membeship's waning interest in trip reports. These days it seems everyone prefers to whine about global warming, politics, and how people should outfit their vehicle.

School Was Out for the Summer - one of those crazy long camping trips again

Slab Rigs - a solo photo essay on the vehicles, people, and places around Slab City, CA.

A Beginners Guide to Kayaking the Verde River, by two Beginners - 4 day 500 cfs whitewater camping trip with 0 days prior experience

AZ BDR vs AZ GWT vs AZ Traverse - comparing three cross Arizona motorcycle routes

A Moron's Honeymoon - St George to Mesa the hard way

Dr Strangebike, or: 'How I Learned to Stop Whinning and Love the Burn'

and a whole crapload of 1-5 day 4x4 or motorcycle trips throughout the Southwest

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne