Eurosonic's Montero 2.5Gen Build Thread

Brianawd

Thats my old Snorkel off my 98 I sold to some guy. He had it for 6months and was hit almost head on by a drunk driver.

Brianawd

$4??.00. Took almost 6months to get. I had to start a group buy to get TJM to ship them. I went through Sannoma steel for the group buy. Did you get the winch from the same guy?

off-roader

Expedition Leader
So instead of having various threads here and there, decided to colab all my posts to a single thread here it is:

Just some feedback on this... it now takes and exorbitant amount of time (@ least a minute or so) to load this page due to the number of images.

If I may suggest... what might work better is to have a single page where you post links to individual posts of each upgrade you do.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Just some feedback on this... it now takes and exorbitant amount of time (@ least a minute or so) to load this page due to the number of images.

If I may suggest... what might work better is to have a single page where you post links to individual posts of each upgrade you do.

isnt thats whats having a build-thread all about?:)

off-roader

Expedition Leader
No, the point is to make it easy for others to read through your build process but at this point, I'm weighing if it's worth the wait to read.:ylsmoke:

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
I'm not a fan of having a ton of outside picture links. Its nice to keep it all together. It seems to load pretty quick on my laptop, and iPhone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier