37 inch E rated all terrain tires?

bjowett

Adventurer
The BF Goodrich AT and Yokohama AT/S are both available in a 37/12.5R17 with a D rating, but load capacity is about 3500 lbs/tire for each.

shellb

Adventurer
Though the 37x17 yoko ats are hard to come by these days! I tried ordering them yesterday and they are backordered across the country. I hating waiting on things, so I ended up going with 37x13.5x17 toyo mts! :sombrero:

D

Deleted member 9101

I did have some issues balancing, but after much trouble finding the issue, it was the tire shop using too much lube and the tires were spinning on the wheels.

Nothing like an excess of lube to get things sliding ..lol.

The Discount Tire that I use plans for that when they install tires and take extra precautions to prevent it.

Darwin

Explorer
10 year revival reunion
and still not a lot of good options in 17". I went 18" wheel, but wish there were more 17" "e" load available.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
10 year revival reunion
and still not a lot of good options in 17". I went 18" wheel, but wish there were more 17" "e" load available.
With 18's you get a much higher load rating in the same size without a heck of a lot more money. No rubberband tire look like 20's and much cheaper. You can always deflate the 18's for a nice unladen ride but that higher load capacity is yours with more psi.

Coilrod

Interco Trxus MTs. 37" E range worked pretty good for me. Heavy, and the sidewalls didn't really love sharp shale and fractured granite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke