Aqualu replacement bodies

haven

Expedition Leader
Aqualu is a British Columbia company that makes replacement body tubs and parts for older Land Cruiser, Jeep, and recently, Suzuki Samurai. The bodies are welded aluminum. You can choose from bodies that replace the stock items, or you can request custom work. Aqualu claims their parts are up to 60% stronger than the original steel parts. They also make steel frames for Land Cruisers, but they are labeled "for off-road use only."

Here's an example of a custom cab with other standard parts.
aqualu-1.jpg

Aqualu has been in business for 20 years. Icon 4x4 orders their replica Toyota Land Cruiser bodies from Aqualu. The Xtreme 4x4 TV show will use an Aqualu body for their diesel Samurai rebuild. The show should air this February.

For more information and pricing, including shipping to USA, see. http://www.aqualu.com

shmabs

Explorer
I got a chance to lay eyes on an aqualu body while interviewing at icon. They produce some amazing stuff, everything about these bodies shows attention to detail and top quality craftsmanship.

Mike

Revco

Adventurer
I've built two FJ40's using the aluminum Aqualu bodies. They are great quality and thick as hell. I've never seen their steel bodies, but the PACOL bodies are probably the nicest steel replacement tubs out there for FJ's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior