To make up for loosing my Mojo... M101cdn military trailer

DonBeasley

Adventurer
Great looking trailer. What are your plans for it?

I told my wife no because my second wife may want kids. She didn't think that was too funny!!!!!!

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
I've been watching it closely here on Craigslist locally I'm glad itwent to good hands! You will love your trailer! I'm in Vancouver as well. Sam
PS. Why "Vasek" if you don't mind me asking?

IMG_8735.jpg

Abitibi

Explorer
Wow! That's a nice one, especially all outfitted! As for VASEK, check the initial post or #8 where the same question was asked...:Wow1:
If you're in Vancouver as well I'd be nice if we could meet up and show me what you've done to your trailer...

Cheers,
Mr. D

Abitibi

Explorer
Great looking trailer. What are your plans for it?

I told my wife no because my second wife may want kids. She didn't think that was too funny!!!!!!

Good one! I'd get a slap behind the head for sure!

As for the trailer I haven't made definitive plans yet for the simple reason that I still have a few projects to finish on the truck. I might build a temporary frame to mount a RTT for the sole reason that I'm heading to Flagstaff and Moab this May and with the RTT I could take both of my kids instead of only one... Inside the trailer it will be all veggie oil to power my truck on the trip, free trip!!!

Cheers,
Mr. D

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Nice trailer Rubicon Fan!!

I think a CDN m101 enthusiasts meet some day this spring in Vancouver? Compare notes...lol?

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
Wow! That's a nice one, especially all outfitted! As for VASEK, check the initial post or #8 where the same question was asked...:Wow1:
If you're in Vancouver as well I'd be nice if we could meet up and show me what you've done to your trailer...

Cheers,
Mr. D

Thanks, as GregB said we could do M101 trailer enthusiast meeting, would love to check out your Veggie Patrol.
Sam

Abitibi

Explorer
Seems like there's quite a following for these little beasts! A local meet would be a nice excuse to meet fellow owners, good idea. There's a few more of these on Mud as well...

Here's a few more of Vasek pictures. Pretty basic as it is, plenty of potential!

46479779-4f27-347b.jpg

46479779-4f40-63ca.jpg

46479779-4f53-2d05.jpg

46479779-501a-0f1e.jpg

46479779-5038-a480.jpg

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
As far RTT goes, NSOR started carrying Tepui RTT's.
And Let me know if you want stock tail lights, I've got a pair sitting the storage.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I am up for a meet and greet this spring! We should plan a day in the next few months when it will be nice out... so I can get some time to get mine painted that is!! lol

GI_Jeepin"

wander looking to get lost
Dull ? This my friends must be Chuck Norris! You sir are a bad ***! lol

Okay, i meant AFTER the initial kick to the gonads!! After the drugs wore off, which were top notch drugs BTW, it was not a sharp pain, just a dull ache. Trust me im not the ************ type, i just had a great doctor.

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
Make sure you check that the operation was successful before you try and get back in the saddle.
Some Men have more than one set of Vas Defrens (sp)?
Very nice trailer. You scored.

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke