Rooftop tent help needed

Toycdn

Observer
I'm trying to get a sheet fitted to the mattress of my arb tent. I've tried modifying a king size sheet, but it is turning out difficult. What are you guys using for sheets for your tent mattresses.

Cheers,

Count Fred

Observer
We bought some flat sheets, measured and sewed to fit.

Works great except we should have started with king sheets. We used a queen and it slips a little in the middle with the narrow foam mattress, not enough material underneath,

Cheers,
JFS III

Toycdn

Observer
We bought some flat sheets, measured and sewed to fit.

Works great except we should have started with king sheets. We used a queen and it slips a little in the middle with the narrow foam mattress, not enough material underneath,

Cheers,
JFS III

We ended up getting two queen flat sheets and sewing them together like a pillow case. It ends up keeping the sheet really tight and as a bonus we can just rotate the sheet to use the clean side during a long trip.

Thanks or the help!

JeepTreeHouse

Adventurer
Depending on the RTT size this is what we did and may work for you.

We got twin extra long (for college dorm sized beds) stretchy jersey sheets. Because of the extra length and the stretch they fit our 47" RTT perfectly.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Depending on the RTT size this is what we did and may work for you.

We got twin extra long (for college dorm sized beds) stretchy jersey sheets. Because of the extra length and the stretch they fit our 47" RTT perfectly.

Where did you pick one up at? That sounds like what we could use.

kai38

Explorer
I use queen size sheets, had the top flat sheet sewn on the edge of the fitted sheet at the foot, so it stays tucked in at the foot. That a down comforter and my down sleeping bag as a back up in case it gets cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94