917af pictures so far

Neil

Observer
An update for this thread

Sadly Ian , Canals 1164, died a few years ago.

We knew him reasonably well and had actually arranged a weekend away with him on the day he died.

It was very unexpected and very sad.

His vehicle was eventually sold to a friend of ours who , unfortunately, isn't a participant on here.

I did a post about it at the time .

Neil

nigelivy

HI Nigel,

Cool re getting an 1120. There are several on here in different states.

I've used Atkinson Vos to supply the 22.5 tyres and wheels converting my 1124 from duels to singles. They are doing my wider build. They are great.

Previously i have look at some others who have supplied different builds. The tyres are straight forward which is why people use the 22.5s, Its getting the wheels done with the right offset which is more limited. Previously talked to Aspect wheels which had supplied them for another 1120 build. I think Ian's came from Farmers tyres which is on the Fosse way south of Leamington spa. I used them for tyres for my Unimog but was a bit of a hit and miss experience

hope this helps
Cheers Tobias
Thanks Tobias. That's helpful info! :)

nigelivy

An update for this thread

Sadly Ian , Canals 1164, died a few years ago.

We knew him reasonably well and had actually arranged a weekend away with him on the day he died.

It was very unexpected and very sad.

His vehicle was eventually sold to a friend of ours who , unfortunately, isn't a participant on here.

I did a post about it at the time .

Neil
Hi Neil

That's very sad. I'm very sorry to hear that. :(

I've just joined the forum, so thanks for letting me know.

Thanks,

Nigel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles