[XEARTH]'s X

xearth

Observer
I really like your bumper, I like how tucked in to the front of the truck it is. I hate how the ARB sticks way out front, makes the truck look bulbous.

If I were looking for a bumper I would be looking to get one of those!

Thanks man, I really like it too.

Great looking X! Some inspiration came from yours actually when I went to make my light rack. I've only got two mounted up there pointing outwards for deer and since the lightglare is unbearable but they work well offroad on the trails.

Yup, the glare isn't all that great and I really only use them off road (or if someone leaves their brights on late :))

xearth

Observer
Ask and ye shall receive:

John Bryan State Park
yO2Jbtf.jpg

pZm1mOL.jpg

Pilot Mountain
z92ck07.jpg

FqOrJPp.jpg

Another from Red River Gorge
ZqDCNRT.jpg

And one more of the X so she doesn't feel left out
V0Yhlm8.jpg

If there is more interest on climbing I can definitely include some more of those updates. Not much has changed with the X, but she's still kicking :)

Shanfari

DhofarX.com
Wonderful! Really love the scenes :) You must have iron guts to climb. Might turn into one later ^_^.

Keep enjoying!

xearth

Observer
So the head gasket sealer was more of a temporary fix than I was unrealistically hoping, but I guess that still opens up the way for other opportunities. I still have the Xterra, and I'm debating on what to do with it. But as of Thursday, I've got a new daily driver and what I'm currently referring to as "Xterra 2.0"

oSw7OVl.jpg

aN12KHz.jpg

dpHULCx.jpg

uXKeKv7.jpg

It's a 2002 Land Rover Discovery Series II. It may be a while before there are any additional updates to the Xterra, so now you know why. At some point I'll get around to starting a build thread, but I think this one is going to move at a much slower pace.

Dmski

Adventurer
Love those discos! Should have bought my dads when I had the chance.... Sad to hear about your X but that is a sweet rig!

xearth

Observer
Got down to red river gorge this weekend and even tho it rained we managed to still get in a little climbing

007iGDz.jpg

IwtuqbL.jpg

YsKcMrI.jpg

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Sounds like a good trip, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the Rover life. It's a really nice looking truck, and they are unbelievably capable. There is nothing quite like the feeling of driving a Land Rover.

Unfortunately mine didn't like to travel like I did.

quaintbucket

Observer
I'm impressed with your taste in vehicles. Especially how you modified the Xterra. I'm sorry to hear that your Xterra is having problems with the headgasket. Hopefully you will be able to fix it but I am not sure how you can go about keeping the two 4x4 vehicles.

Looking forward to see what you're doing to the Discovery though.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
By the way, it's hilarious how ironic this is. You have a Land Rover Discovery and a Nissan Xterra, and the X is the one with a blown HG. :D

jonny.jpg

Adventurer
Nice man! I live in Lexington, about 45 minutes from RRG. Maybe some over landing trips or something.

"Adventure is out there."
-Russell, Pixar's Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke