Sold - Conqueror Basecamp FS, $6500, Mid-Michigan Area - Sold

Ghostship

Observer
The offroad Gods have spoken (must have been the last goat sacrifice), and this trailer is now SOLD!!! Thank you everyone for your interest.

Hi everyone,

I have decided to sell my Basecamp and mod my M101CAD instead.

Selling it as I bought it complete with tent and awning, but no fridge. The battery that came with it was dead, I never used it. 7-pin trailer harness still wired for South Africa, electrical panel intact.

I never offroaded it, only took it on pavement to a couple SARs. It is in great condiiton and has been kept in garage.

Willing to drive it ~400 miles to you.

Asking $6500

Will post more details and pics later.

Michael

Attachments

• 4047782128_dee67cd853_s.jpg
    4047782128_dee67cd853_s.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,325
  • 4047786342_4e19e62898_s.jpg
    4047786342_4e19e62898_s.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,314
  • 4047036141_198d4b2019_s.jpg
    4047036141_198d4b2019_s.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,329
Last edited:

Ghostship

Observer
I can email pics until I figure out how to insert them in the thread.

These are the manufacturer specs:

Body
Exterior dimensions : 12 ft long, 6 ft wide, 6 ft high.
Standard trailer box with lid and nose cone

Frame
Heavy duty welded steel

Suspension
7 Blade Leaf springs, Heavy duty Shock Absorbers.

Axle
Solid beam axles with drum brakes.

Braking System
Trailco Sigma auto reverse coupler with surge brakes.

Coupling
Sigma hydraulic overrun coupling with hand brake for parking. A standard 2" square receiver for the towing vehicle.

Access
Lid tilts up for access to main compartment. Three lockable doors (2 side and 1 rear) fitted with heavy-duty hinges. 4 wolf pack boxes in the interior.

Paint
All joints sealed with automotive body sealant. Acrylic stone chip primer. 4 coats of white Acryline automotive paint finish.

Roof Rack and Ladder
Opens to 8 x 8 ft. Closes to 4 x 8 ft x 10 inches for closed tent, storage in between, with loading rack on the top. Heavy-duty steel ladder to access tent.

Roof Rack Tent
Heavy-duty canvas tent with 4 side openings with dual zippers, windows and bug screens on 4 sides. 8 x 8 x 6.5 foot high.

Side Tent
Add-a-room side tent fitted underneath open roof rack, approximately 6 x 8 foot floor area. Heavy-duty canvas.

Foam Insulated Saddle boxes
Ridgidized aluminum cases with neoprene seals for water and dust resistance. One is fitted for Minibar, the second fitted with Power Pack.

Storage Includes four dry storage bins.

Kitchen Unit
Two ridgidized aluminum cases with neoprene seals for water and dust resistance fitted on end of trailer. Two fold out aluminum kitchen tables connecting open cases to form kitchen table of 1.5 ft x 8 ft.

Cutlery & crockery
Service for 6 includes melamine platters, bowls, mugs and kitchen utensils; glasses, full set of cutlery and steak knives. Individual compartments for all items in kitchen unit.
Cooking pots (Set of 3 nested heavy-duty stainless steel).

Refrigerator Mounting
Sliding rail system for refrigerator cooler mounted inside on the floor of the trailer and accessible through the rear tailgate.

Power Pack
Industrial Intelligent Power Pack installed in saddle box. 20 amps, 13.8 volts. 5 circuit breakers and GFI. 110 volts AC adaptor coverts 110 volts to 12 volts to power fridge, lights, outlets or charge the battery. Meter shows the battery storage level. A heavy duty, 65 foot, extension cord to connect trailer to a 110 volt outlet or to a portable generator.

Lighting Package
Two Hella halogen spotlights; 1 mounted on front and 1 on rear of roof rack. 2 fluorescent lamps; 1 mounted inside the trailer, the other has 10 foot cord. 3 Hella Plugs; 1 on front and 1 on rear of trailer lid, 1 inside trailer.

Water Tanks
Two 20 gallon Polyethylene tanks for water mounted underneath trailer with risers and bottom mounted taps.

Shower Hose & Water Pump
15 foot hose with water pump to insert in water tank, and quick disconnect fitting on other end for shower head or spray nozzle.

Propane Tank Holders
Two holders for mounting 10 Lb Propane Tanks to side of Trailer

Jerry Cans & Holders
Two 20 liter metal Jerry cans for water or gas. Military green. Two holders for mounting on side of trailer.

Utility Table
Metal, 2.5 x 6 feet, and mounting for under roof rack

Nose Wheel
Anti tilt leg and removable Jockey wheel, struts to assist in opening and closing lid. Wheel arch rubbers.

cobound

Adventurer
Wow, wish this was around when I nabbed my Heilite. Regardless...interested to know if you still have it, too.

Where in MI?

B

jfarsang

Adventurer
This is still available?

Someone for the love of god pick it up before I wake up in the middle of the night and drive down ! :snorkel:

backinthelab

PM'd! I'll be heading to Ann Arbor tomorrow and will be in Midland most of the day Saturday if you're available to meet. I'd like to check it out in-person!

Ghostship

Observer
PM'd! I'll be heading to Ann Arbor tomorrow and will be in Midland most of the day Saturday if you're available to meet. I'd like to check it out in-person!

This might be sold. See my email, it may be available for you to see Saturday if you're near Lansing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles