Group Buy - IBS Dual Battery Systems [Closes 2/29/12]

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Question for you as well: can this system be used as part of a triple battery setup?

Here is what I am considering: I want to have starter battery, aux battery and charge-only (while driving) a marine deep cycle battery for use with a small trolling motor (getting lazy to row my pontoon around big lakes).

Pete

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Sorry for the delayed response. We've been super busy... As for the relay, 12V relay is capable of 500amps, rated at 200amps.

Added

I'll take an RBM for $66.

Thanks,
Greg
Added
In for the kit. No RBM needed.
Added
I'll take the IBS and RBM. thanks
Added
Yes, interested in the "IBS -DBS Dual Battery System with Microprocessor " offer for $322.80. Thanks.
Added
Wil,

I'll take IBS + RBM...

Thanks for doing this!

Regards,

BWJ
Added, no problem!
I'm in for the IBS and RBM.
Added
I am in for the IBS dual battery system, no RBM.
Added
I am in for the IBS dual battery system, and the RBM. I like the idea of using it as a jumper
Added
Added (do you want the RBM?)
Put me down for the IBS and RM.
Added
I am in for the IBS dual battery system,
Added
In for IBS and RBM.
Added
Sign me up for the IBS Dual Battery System + RBM. Thank you

On a side note, anyone with pics of the monitor in a 80 series? Just wondering what mount and location would be best in a 80 series. Thanks
Added. I installed mine using an IBS swivel mount, just to left of the transfer case shifter.
I'm in for the kit and the RBM, please.
Added
I'm in for the IBS kit as well.
Added
Put me down for the IBS system and optional RBM as well...please, and thank you.
Added
I'll take an RBM.
Added
Wil - I hate electrical work, but I need to do this. Please put me down for the kit and the RBS. Not sure if this will be a ship to Canada or to Montana yet.
Added
Question for you as well: can this system be used as part of a triple battery setup?

Here is what I am considering: I want to have starter battery, aux battery and charge-only (while driving) a marine deep cycle battery for use with a small trolling motor (getting lazy to row my pontoon around big lakes).

Pete
Yes, you can link the third battery in parallel to the aux battery (like jumper cables)
I'll take both the IBS Dual Battery System + RBM. Thank you
Added
I'm in for the IBS and RBM, thanks!
Added
I'll take both the IBS kit and the RBM. Thanks.
Added
I'm in for the IBS + RBM!
Added
Please ad me to the list for
1. IBS-DBS Dual Battery System with Microprocessor
1. RBM
thanks,
Added

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
PM's have been sent. Thanks to all that participated in this group buy. Should you have any questions, please contact me via phone at 866-507-4254.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior