Himalaya 4x4 Defender 110's

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
That white and black 110 wagon with the blingy wheels looks an awful lot like one that is at ECR being 'corrected' . . .

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
From the contact us page, they seem to be based in SC. I also recognize a lot of the landmarks from Charleston area. Some pretty vehicles. Will never see any mud, but pretty nonetheless.

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
I saw it on their FB page. Unfortunately, I don't have any access at the moment... :(
If you can get to their page, it's not too hard to find - looks just like the one mentioned, right down to the blingy wheels :smilies27

njtacoma

Explorer
I'm always nervous when a company chooses not to put a physical address on their website. No address just makes me think "currently in my mom's basement, but I have big dreams", we all need to start somewhere, but that's just me.

It might have been hidden somewhere, I just wasn't patient enough to wait for things to load.

Last edited:

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
The post are not complimentary.

Feel for the owner. Doesn't seem right to get ripped-off like that, even on this side of the pond...

For all it will cost to make things right, they probably could have started off at ECR and been really happy instead of spending even more right off the bat.

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
I'm always nervous when a company chooses not to put a physical address on their website. No address just makes me think "currently in my mom's basement, but I have big dreams", we all need to start somewhere, but that's just me.

It might have been hidden somewhere, I just wasn't patient enough to wait for things to load.

I agree with you. I looked for their physical location too and did not find it. Yes, that is a definite red flag !

DividingCreek

Explorer
Himalaya 4x4 is owned by Mark Staff who is an auto designer. He's on Hilton Head Island and dose have a 10,000 sq ft shop. He does the work on these trucks here in the states.

As far as ECR's comments, they are always self serving and never complimentary of anyone else. See them for what they are...don't be gullible

Last edited:

Red90

Adventurer
Himalaya 4x4 is owned by Mark Staff who is a professional photographer. He's on Hilton Head Island. He does the work on these trucks here in the states.

OK, but who is going to seriously look at buying an expensive truck when you do not even now what continent the trucks are on? The first thing the "about: page should say, is we are a small company in ........ I can't imagine how he expects the website to draw business.

DividingCreek

Explorer
John I would agree, I certainly put where I am on mine. I think most of his trucks sell by word of mouth and occasionally on ebay. I first became aware of him when he posted a red 130 on ebay. The pictures were phenominal.

NothingClever

Explorer
6 figures for that car? That's a lot to pay to project an image....surely there could have been a more economical way for the purchaser to achieve his ends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94