2000 Ford E350 Micro Bird school bus.

nosnerd

wanna be tourist
that would make a nice RV..with a storage area in back accessible thru that rear side door.....paint it silver..tint all windows dark and remove the fucnky lights...get a set of simulators for the wheels ASAP!

i like it.............no i LOVE it

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I have always looked at the 4x4 school buses they use in Colorado etc with an eye for a future project. I converted a 69 IH school bus into an rv when I lived at a rafting base camp waaay back when. It was a full 40' so not exactly off-roadable. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

MicroBird

Adventurer
I'm sorry to say that I don't have the skills that some on here have. Whatever I do will be pretty simple. My main goal is to get it usable, then upgrade from there. I don't want some multiyear project. The main advantage I have over some is space. I don't need to figure out how to make the coffee maker fit in the toilet.:wings:

MicroBird

Adventurer
What is the motor/trans combo in that baby?

I have good news and bad news. The motor is a P-pump DT466. Unfortunately only rated at 190hp but that will be corrected. The trans is the infamous power robbing turd, an AT545. So I've got a great motor and crappy trans. I'm hoping to find a reasonably priced MT643 to swap out with the 545.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94