1. Year, model, color, etc:
1993 Blue/Silver 2 tone
2. Name of owner/screen name:
fernando / hakalugi
3. How long have you owned your 80 series? Is this your first?
it is my first, been mine all of 2011 and 2012
4. Mileage at date of purchase and present mileage:
284,xxx and now is 296,xxx
5. Your favorite mods... If any:
previous owner(s) did lift and tires (got me places I couldn't get out of, and it needed some manners) so I did caster correction, OEM steering stabilizer, IPOR sliders and IPOR belly plate, m12000 winch, ham radio, and aux lights. Just bought internal water bladder to fit in rear fender cavity, I was refinishing my roof rack this weekend, going to add some wide front floods and rear camp lighting - and looking forward to a fridge and 2nd battery setup in 2012.
6. How your 80 is used... ie. DD, family adventure, overland travel, etc.:
It's a weekend warrior, occasional DD when I'm sure I don't need to go into any garages. It is used on the beach in NC as often as possible, in VA / WV's national forests and anywhere my subaru would fall apart, it's the preferred camping vehicle for the kids as they (I) love "the big truck"
7. Your 3 favorite photos (keep them updated):
8. Link to your build thread: - sorry, none, nothing original
2005 Subaru Outback XT for smooth road trips
1993 Toyota FZJ80 Land Cruiser + M101 trailer for the not so smooth road trips