I'll play too.
1. Year, model, color, etc: 1997 FZJ80, desert dune/moonglow
2. Name of owner/screen name: Jon /Sempertoy
3. How long have you owned your 80 series? Is this your first? Owned since Dec 5, 2011. This is my first landcruiser, long time toyota guy
4. Mileage at date of purchase and present mileage: Mileage at purchase 191xxx, current almost 194,000
5. Your favorite mods... If any: By PO, lift and tires, by me everything else
6. How your 80 is used... ie. DD, family adventure, overland travel, etc.: DD,Adventure vehicle, BOV
7. Your 3 favorite photos (keep them updated):
My first trip to Death Valley
Moab, fins n things
My two favorites
Here is a video splashing through a puddle.
Last edited by Sempertoy; 08-24-2013 at 12:59 AM.
"Be convinced that to be happy means to be free and to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war"
1997 FZJ80 big vehicle, big tires, big appetite, big fun
1996 Tacoma, x-cab V6 one of the greats-sold 2011
1988 cherokee 33'' swampers, some more farkle-sold 2014 (little sister drove this in highschool)
1989 cherokee laredo Not expo material. DD in highschool-died 2006
1990 Toyota pickup. Single cab, 22RE The one that started it all-sold 2004