Land Rover Freelander factory driving light kit. Cibie lights. Dual pod lights.

DesertJK

Adventurer
For Sale, Never Installed $300.00

Located in North Cascades WA. I bought these for my wifes 2003 Freelander. I pulled it in the shop for an oil change, and some pretrip maintenance and intended to install the lights at the same time. When I drained the oil, it was full of coolant. This was a week after the tranmission was replaced. I put these lights back in the box and traded the car in.

I have considered using the Cibie projector beam lights on something else, but they have never quite been the perfect fit for what I was doing. There are 4 lights. 2 are 100 watt driving beam lights, the other 2 are 55 watt fog beam lights.
The relays and harness for it are factory Land Rover. If wired correctly, the fogs (if turned on) can be set to turn on with parking lights and low beam, but off with the high beam, and the driving lights will turn on (if turned on) with the high beams.
I actually wire my aftermarket lights simular to this. Right now my JK is running Hella 4000 Rallye's. I have an on-off-on switch and can turn the Hella's on with the Jeep off, and no other lights on, and in the other on postion, they come on with the high beams. The little marker lights in the 4000's come on with my fogs. I am sure with some skill, and some wire, you can do something simular with these.

I was looking for some OEM style fog and driving lights for a motorcycle project recently. I found individual Hellas simular to these for $185 each. So, at my asking price, these are a deal even just for the lights.

i-HqGRpPm-M.jpg

i-JcwBXG2-M.jpg

i-6H8LD9T-M.jpg

i-79GGNsq-M.jpg

I found this picture on the web. These do not require that you have the bumper over rider and have parts to mount the with , or without.

i-6mVQTNS-M.jpg

DesertJK

Adventurer
Better contact info than a PM or reply.

Hey guys,

you can PM me, but if I am away from my computer I will not be able to read it. Send me an email to:

ducatitech992@gmail.com

And I will also add that I am happy to ship these anywhere in the USA, you pay shipping. The box they are in is about 18x24x24 and weights probably 20 pounds total.

D.

DesertJK

Adventurer
Are they round or oval? Whats the diameter of the smallest set?

Thanks
Sam

They are round. the glass of the small ones is 3" in Diameter and the mounting flange is 4".
The larger ones are 4" in diameter and the mounting flange is 4 1/2 inches.
If you need a picture of something specific, let me know.

DesertJK

Adventurer
I could see these on a D-I bumper with a CT brushbar?!

I could too. I was going to put them in my custom disco bumper but never did. There is nowhere to put them on my JK or I would.
All it would take to mount them is a 3" hole for the fogs and a 4" for the driving lights. The mounting flange is straight forward and could even be mounted with 4 screws with springs like some OEM lights. The relays and switches are all high quality rover stuff and making a harness to fit your application is easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles