My front bumper I just finished for my 97 T100

PoindexterS

New Toyota Bumper 001.jpgNew Toyota Bumper 003.jpgNew Toyota Bumper 005.jpgNew Toyota Bumper 006.jpgNew Toyota Bumper 007.jpgNew Toyota Bumper 009.jpgI just finished my bumper for my T100. I also built the sliders and bed rails. I know "driveway pics" but I could not wait to show it off!

MotoDave

Explorer
Nice work, I like it a lot. A rear bumper is next on my list, after I get my sliders welded on. Seems the rear overhang sorta wants to drag on everything on these trucks.

Owyhee H

Adventurer
I like the bumper.:clapsmile It looks a little like a badlands bumper, but that is not a bad thing. do you know how much it weighs?

PoindexterS

I made it up as I went. I have a hydraulic pipe bender with a degree plate so making repeated bends/angles is easy. I just made one side and adjusted it so it looked good to me and then made another one for the other side. I spent as much time looking at it and pondering how to go about it as I did actually bending/fitting/welding the dang thing!

PoindexterS

As for the weight I guess it weighs about 175-200??? with all of the mounting plates and added supports. It is all 1 1/4" (ID) almost 1 3/4" (OD) sch 40 DOM tubing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles