Kim's first big trip

gearguywb

Explorer
Here are a couple of shots of the Kimberly getting ready to leave tomorrow for New England (Maine and Vermont) for 10 days of hiking, exploring, and mountain biking.
005-1.jpg

004.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Sweet! Post up lots of pics of your trip when you get back. Sounds like a good time comming. :wings:

gearguywb

Explorer
We are pretty open, but are heading to Mt. Washington for sure along with some riding in Vermont. We will probably stop at a local bike shop and ask for info on places to ride and camp.

gearguywb

Explorer
What a great trip! We spent a couple of days around Mt. Washington (and climbed it)then several days in northern VT mountain biking. Ad in a quick trip to the NH coast for lobster. Here are a couple of pics and a link to the photo album. I apologize for all of the dog photos...he is our child. If anyone is looking for a great place to ride the Kingdom Trails area in E Burke Vt absolutely rocks! http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/gearguywb/Vacation 2007/
100_0067.jpg

100_0082.jpg

100_0080.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Looks like a great time. Thats some beautiful country to ride in! I like your Moose camp visitor.:wings:

Any thoughts on your experience with your camping trailer? How did it tow and what did you think about using it in camp?

Fury kids are a good thing.:D

gearguywb

Explorer
We loved the KImberly. Having the small room in case of inclement weather and the storage space was great. The other thing that came in really handy was being able to stop along the road or at the trailhead and open up the kitchen to make a meal. We got a lot of envious looks after one of the rides when we got back to the trailhead and started cooking and had an adult beverage!

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Yep, being able to slide out the kitchen without opening the trailer is a nice feature for trail head relief or lunch time stops along the way. :chowtime:

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

I hope to drag mine out this weekend for qjuick one nighter if I can squeeze it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier