86 Suburban, warwgn's build.

nice score on the bug ...i would buy that too just my style of bug ...looks like full roll cage inside ...will you do a build page on it ..did you have to rent the trailer .

warwgn

Explorer
Ok so after towing the trailer and bug for a little over a 100 miles and driving back and fourth to work a couple days the milage went down........and there is one other bit of info, me and a buddy were messing around on the interstate and I did a few long pulls to just over 120mph. I am sure that ate a lot of fuel! Anyway the milage dropped to 8.98 on the last tank which is about what I used to get with the TH400 driving it easy!

warwgn

Explorer
Ok so for thohse who may be wondering......the trip to Albuquerque got cancled and I had to work so no long trip in the burb this time. However I do have a little over 2500 miles on the trans now and no complaints at all!!

NORDFORD

Wow!

I just spent the better part of today reading all of this. Where are you at on this now? I'm hooked and need more!

warwgn

Explorer
Well photobucket killed this thread, But as a little update Subzila is doing well little over 40,000 miles on it still running strong. It has been relegated to grocery getter and Karate class shuttle though since I ride my motorcycle full time for everything else, still no headliner or fully finished interior, still wrapped in brown primer, but I did just install a set of tires, more military take off's but went with the MTR's this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles