1993 range rover LWB... warranty

rover3

Update!!!

Price is 8500 delivered to your door

This is what I have in it, not including 5k of work done by previous owner... You will not find one of these that you will not have to do any work to or if you do let me know lol, or it will be more than I am asking. And yes, I want what I have in it , nothing more , nothing less. I have all proof, reciepts and verifications..

1993 county edition ardennes green, sorrel med. Poplar wood with no cracks, ALL elec WORK

80k on 4.2 swap done at motorcars ltd/bpi (they make parts for jaguar,lr. Best in biz) 170 on body which is straight and rust free. I have receipts and verifications of over 10k of work done to this vehicle. Engine has been fully sealed, etc... Has 3 month warranty which has about 2.5 months left on it... Exhaust has been relocated to side and out of the way. New 02 sensors, new alternator, new water pump, new optima red top, space made in engine bay for second battery setup...

Inside has full oem rover classic mats front and rear, new windshield and upper tailgate from atlantic British..
Stereo has iPod hookup with cable...all infinity speakers with jl sub in custom box where it is not taking up any space in rear. New custom headliner, very nice...

New(plastic still on it) arb front winch bumper..Older(rare, hard to find) full length rrc expedition rack with light bar for 4 in camel trophy style. Gutter mounted to two crossbars...Like new (used only 3 times) African outback roof top tent.. The one for 2grand that they don't import here anymore... I believe new co is called eazi awn? Have all acc for tent, including ladder

Bilsteins with 2" ome lift spring converted, has orig rover side steps also
Like new bfg all terrain 245 75 16 on factory color matched green wheels in excellent shape.

Reason for selling is that I am traveling and don't or won't need another car for a good while.

Thanks for the interest, I will respond asap as I have only a few weeks to deal. You can call my home 832 321 4110 at decent hour. I'm in Houston. Or email 0123jlb@gmail.com. I am honest and fair, I do not want to sell any parts as of yet, I do not want any trade right now except for cash :)

Thanks again,

Jason

Attachments

• DSC_0996.JPG
    DSC_0996.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC_1000.jpg
    DSC_1000.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_1005.JPG
    DSC_1005.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC_1003.jpg
    DSC_1003.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC_1001.jpg
    DSC_1001.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 332
  • DSC_7.jpg
    DSC_7.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC_.jpg
    DSC_.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 497
  • DSC_0992.JPG
    DSC_0992.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

rover3

COME ON FOLKS!!! I have too many toys and too little time.... I know , I know it's a tough spot to be in as always :)

PLEASE contact me if you are looking for a rover classic that DOES NOT NEED ANYTHING but a driver and gas put in it !

warranty.... check
new optima.... check
"new"4.2 80k along with NEW waterpump, alternator, tstat, 02 sensors,etc... check
custom JL audio system w ipod hookup.... check
new custom headliner..... check
lifted on springs, bilstein shocks..... check
oversized 245 75 16 bfg a/t LIKE NEW..... check
new ab tailgate and windshield..... check
NO RUST...... check
ARB winch bumper like new..... check
oem sidesteps, all weathermats....... check

ALSO: African Outback RTT basically new with ladder and everything....check full length classic low profile rack with camel trophy style light "bar" for 4 in front.....check

SERIOUSLY, what more could you want!? yes , there may be cheaper out there... but then again you get what you pay for

thanks again guys,

Jason

haven

Expedition Leader
the forum rules for the For Sale section require that vehicles offered for sale include an asking price. In other words, no "make offer" auctions permitted. Please update this thread with a price, or I will delete it.

Chip Haven

Nathansharkey80

COME ON FOLKS!!! I have too many toys and too little time.... I know , I know it's a tough spot to be in as always :)

PLEASE contact me if you are looking for a rover classic that DOES NOT NEED ANYTHING but a driver and gas put in it !

warranty.... check
new optima.... check
"new"4.2 80k along with NEW waterpump, alternator, tstat, 02 sensors,etc... check
custom JL audio system w ipod hookup.... check
new custom headliner..... check
lifted on springs, bilstein shocks..... check
oversized 245 75 16 bfg a/t LIKE NEW..... check
new ab tailgate and windshield..... check
NO RUST...... check
ARB winch bumper like new..... check
oem sidesteps, all weathermats....... check

ALSO: African Outback RTT basically new with ladder and everything....check full length classic low profile rack with camel trophy style light "bar" for 4 in front.....check

SERIOUSLY, what more could you want!? yes , there may be cheaper out there... but then again you get what you pay for

thanks again guys,

Jason

How come your price has gone up since this advertisement but it no longer comes with the bumper or the rooftop tent anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rover3

I have had it at 12 for awhile , how come you didn’t chime in then? Im an upfront person and not here to sort get over on you. The rtt and rack were for sale separately. These have been going up in price so to ask 10 is more than fair. It’s around what I have in it anyway and if you notice the original ad is over 6 years ago. guess you shoulda have jumped on it then , guess I was feeling nice that day. 1500 price variation over 5 year isn’t unreasonable.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles