My 1985 Suburban project

Al_Santos

Love your suburban. I have a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L with a 4" long arm lift and 33"tires if you are board with it and interested in a trade. Not as big as the suburban. But she does haul ***.

Sorry, I won't be getting rid of my suburban. It's been a labor of love (and hate) with my suburban. I have too much money and time invested and I will probably keep it till the end. Thanks for your interest in it and good luck.

Al_Santos

Hello Al, and welcome to the site. your `Burb´looks wicked, and you did something right by adding pictures to your first post!:Wow1: Keep us updated as to the the mods you do on that beauty!:)

Thanks for the compliments. I'm going to clean it up a bit and take more pics of the interior and engine bay. I like pics of ongoing projects too. Take care.

Al_Santos

I'm still here and I still have my suburban. I been working on her to get it back on the road. My job out of state forced me to park it and sit for over a year. Stay tuned for updates.......

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
We are all looking forward to seeing what you do with your `Burb´ Al. Keep working and save some bucks for the Burb. Cheers, Chilli...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles