What trailer is this?

sapper

Adventurer
3529068578_7e1b87f7ce.jpg

I thought that it was an Adventure Trailer but I can't find anything like it on thier site?

I really like the concept of this trailer and find myself wanting more info on it.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Might be mistaken, but I think that was a custom/modified trailer made in connection with Disabled Explorers.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
I'm with Pete, definitely an Adventure Trailers product, just can't back it up with any proof. I think the sweet Comanche is the tell tale sign.

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
I believe that's the Oasis from Adventure Trailers. I'm not sure if they ever put this into production.

STREGA

Explorer
That looks like AT's Oasis at the first Overland Expo. It was a prototype design made with the composite material that they use in their drawers. It was put on the backburner due to the Habitat project IIRC, don't know if they are going to continue on with it or not. Call/pm AT on it for more info.

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
I believe that's the Oasis from Adventure Trailers. I'm not sure if they ever put this into production.
It is and it unluckily never went into production. Adventure Trailer had to set priorities on what of the cool designs they will bring to production and the Oasis got axed in the favor of their teardrop. The Oasis prototype was actually sold at a really killer price not too long ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94