07 sierra, where do you put the supplies??

bmxdannyo

Adventurer
From those who knew, I sold the tahoe. Picked up this 07 sierra 1500 leveled. Since the pics I put the dual battery, with lights front and rear.
-

My question is I have a decent amount of gear I always had in the back of the Tahoe, from tow strap and recovery gear to my misc. volunteer search and rescue gear (mini prying tools and extinguishers included).
I know yall bring gear with yall, a tool box and camper shell is not a possibility right now. The rear seats do fold up but there is a sound system box under half of the rear seating.
What kind of set ups do yall use under the seats (bags/storage bins)? Anyone have pics?

918DBC53-orig.jpg

Thanks - Danny

herm

Adventurer
I have 2 action packers in the bed of my excab serria that i keep tools and gear in. I have a roof rack where I can put them if I have the slide in on the truck. They are attached with a heavy cable and padlocks. You can get under seat storage boxes as well.

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
I put all my stuff under the rear seats if there is 3 people. with 2 I fold the seats down flat and pack coolers tool etc. I have an 2002 though.

Devin W

Observer
I put all my stuff under the rear seats if there is 3 people. with 2 I fold the seats down flat and pack coolers tool etc. I have an 2002 though.

This is basically what I do, too. I think you have more room under your seat, but my model year also has some space behind it since my seat back folds down vs. your seat base folding up.

4x4dreamin

Observer
I have a '99 Silverado, I since I have stereo stuff under the back seat I bought an under rail tool box. I picked it up on craigslist for $40, which isn't a bad deal. If I were you I'd go for one of those, they have more than enough room to hold all the stuff you mentioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles