So, here goes my first build thread:
- AEV 2.5" Dualsport lift/geometry correction brackets
- Upgraded to stock Rubicon wheels/tires
- Ruggged Ridge floor liners
- Mopar fuel door
- BF Goodrich MT's 255 75R 17
- Rollbar Maglite mount
- Rollbar fire extinguisher mount
- Rugged Ridge XHD Bumper with hoop
- Transmission Cooler
- Warn m8000
- Gobi Stealth Roof Rack (should arrrive this week!)
- ARB Pilbara RTT
- Rugged Ridge Hitch
- Mighty Mount/Quick Clips Axe/shovel mounts
- JKS Quicker disconnects.
- Rugged Ridge Grill Inserts
Updated with photos from 2011 fall trip to Colorado/Utah
Camping at Colorado National Monument
Onion Creek - Moab
Capitol Reef NP via Baker Ranch Rd.
Outside of Capitol Reef NP - this road was extremely rough in Fall 2011.
Hog Springs Rest Area - Utah 95
Lake Powell Overlook
Onion Creek Crossing Frames.jpg
Onion Creek - near Moab
That is it until next year, when funds are replenished.