Anyone used Monstaliner?

gertrude

I have a gallon plus going on my Bronco then I am buying more for the trailer. Supposed to be about the best DIY bedliner. It also comes in different colors now. There is hundreds of pages about it on the jeep forums too. The also make Chassis Saver which is supposed to be good too. Bought some of that an will try it. I have used POR 15 and Rust Bullet, both been good, though POR is kind of labor intensive.

Balzer

Adventurer
I havent used it or seen it personally yet, but it seams to work well from what I see on various jeep forums I frequent. Hard to beat the price I just had an estimate done for rhino liner in my pickup bed and the rocker pannels $1200-$1400.

Maine07jk

Adventurer
Thanks all! I am part of a Jeep forum and have seen it over there a few times. I just had not seen anyone use it here for a trailer yet! :Wow1:

'05TJLWBRUBY

Adventurer
It's good stuff. I have the Jeep tub done lt grey monstrance, and two trailers done in and out with it-both two tone black and grey. Holding up great and easy install with roller too. Full kit complete and excellent customer service. Good stuff.

Best of luck,

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier