Thread: New to me "Trailers LTD"

Quote Originally Posted by Black_ZJ View Post
    That thing is friggin awesome, I have never seen one with the dual RTT setup but I can understand why you would want to narrow it down. If you don't mind the question, how much did you pay for it?
    I don't want to kiss and tell, but lets just say less than $3000, Ya I got a great deal.

Skersfan, I don't even want to think about grand kids yet, eventhough my kids are 20 & 23, damn I had two kids at that age. Thanks for the reality check

Today got everything stripped off the trailer, axle, springs, Etc.. Blasted the rust and primed.

Trust me the last thing on my mind when it happened. Son was 39 when he got married. I had told him get somebody prego, I do not care who, I want a grand child I can push in a stroller and one that pushes me in one. Getting close!!!!!! But we made it.

Got a little more work done while I am waiting for my Axle to arrive.
    Tools mounted to the front, cleaned up the rust, cleaned up the gas can mounts, not sure what I am gonna do with the water cans, I have plastic ones I like. I found four stock wheels, only needed two but the seller would not split them up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking great! How did it tow with both rtt's on there? The mrs kind of hinted that 2 would be nice. If you decide to sell those water cans, I'd be interested.

Nice work, 4 wheels is nice, 3 for the trailer and 1 extra to take up space in the garage.
    Is the rack in picture 2 for the water cans? Looks like a nice simple design. I could make that.
    I made a simular design for my 10# propane tank.

Nice work and keep us posted.

Hi, I was going to buy that trailer off Craigslist, clean it up and resell it... I talked to a guy named Mike I think... Sounded interesting... Hope you are happy with it...

That trailer was built in Las Vegas by 4x4 trailers.com in early 2007. Closed up shop when the wifey did the seperate thing.

Got the Axle on with the stock wheels, I had to cut a hole in the center of the hub cap to clear the axle grease hub, but they turned out pretty good. Fenders are not on yet, waiting for the paint to dry.
    2004 Tacoma 4dr TRD 4X4

love this trailer I used to drool over it when ever I checked out the autohome page. I am basing the build I am working on off of it. great find! could you please tell me how the roof rack is attached through the canvas? I am trying to figure out how to do it and keep it from leaking

carl
    Last edited by huntinhick; 03-28-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast