Exploring Elements

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
Will do Chris. Not planning to head that far east for awhile, but might be out that way this summer or early fall.
The seals and bearings in the rear axel failed Friday, in the shop all day today before hitting the road "permanently". Crossing my fingers for a not so painful bill!

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Nice write up

I loved your style in "my first adventure" write up. You have a nice gift and must be a great poker player!

Good luck on your RTW planning, etc.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
I wish;)

Thanks for the kind words. I enjoy poker, but have a long way before I can be considered good. Had some good luck on that trip for sure. Hopeing for some more good fortune in the future as I need to raise some funds.

See you on the road,
Bryon

jdl335

Bryon,

Saw your van in the parking lot of Home Depot in Reno today.
I wanted to come and say hey, but didn't know if you were up yet.:ylsmoke:
Awesome write up by the way. If your heading to Lake Almanor stop by the Coffee Station.

Safe Travels, Jeff

loren85022

Explorer
Go Big,sounds like a fun excursion. Feel free to start a SMB couch surfing jaunt. Happy have you roll thru Phx and knock off some dust.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
Jeff, Just picking up some little items to sort out the van. Not sleeping there that time;). Thanks for saying hi.
Loren 85022, having fun on the road for sure. I like the SMB couch surf idea:) I'll give you a shout if I get down that way.
Getting some good kayak training done in Reno, but bank account is suffering with poor poker performances and the big Van repairs over the past month. I'm actually thinking about the evil "j" word (job)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles