86' F150 Build

hobobrando

Been a while sense I have posted up here but have been wicked busy with rapping up my last year of school. All I have gotten done on the truck lately is painting the grill and removing the cap until it gets cleaned up. Any way heres a quick poser. The headlight buckets were painted tonight but sorry no photos.

559581_2748547531897_1803853428_1560870_1881896185_n.jpg

hobobrando

Well, my plans for after high school have changed due to me not liking the location of the tech school I was going to attend. So after much thinking and soul searching I have decided to throw all practicality out the window and chase my real dreams instead. I have decided to travel around the U.S. and Canada fishing and hunting and just getting outside. People keep telling me it wont work and that I need to go to college and blah blah blah. But thats not what I want.

So my plans for my truck have changed once again, I am now going to build it solely for sustainable living. And throughout my travels I will be keeping a running blog and a photo journal of my adventures. I plan to leave next year around this time so until then I am devoting all money and available time into building my truck, planning my routes, and collecting supplies. So stay tuned because Im going to be picking up the pace on this build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles