EarthRoamer #116 Coming Together

turbopilot

Observer
EarthRoamer #116 is in the final stages of assembly in Colorado.

Front before:

IMG2204-M.jpg

Front after:

IMG2381-M.jpg

Rear Before:

IMG2208-M.jpg

Rear After:

IMG2382-M.jpg

Here is the camper (the one in the foreground)

IMG5114production-L.jpg

haven

Expedition Leader
Looking good! The ER shop looks clean and well-organized.

I wonder what Earthroamer does with all those take-off wheels and tires. Maybe there's a tire shop that buys them. Or maybe the dealership that provides the trucks will take them back.

Blown03HD

I was able to visit the Earthroamer factory a couple of day ago and had the honor of witnessing them build your rig. It was a beautiful site and I envy you. Congratulations.

Also everyone at the factory were very friendly and willing to answer any question I had even though I am not in a financial position YET to afford one. I also wanted to thank Bill for taking time out of his day to walk and talk with my wife and I. Bill, you made my day thank you. Keep up the great work.

zigsrig

Adventurer
Someones new ER was getting the decal put on the side today as I drove by on the highway.. It was looking good!

sarconcepts

Adventurer
I also wanted to thank Bill for taking time out of his day to walk and talk with my wife and I. Bill, you made my day thank you. Keep up the great work.
I too had a great experience talking with bill as well as several employees during our visit to the factory this past september.
he was very warm & friendly giving us more time than we probably deserved, but definitely appreciated.
you should feel good buying from such a clean honorable buisiness
& yeah, the shop's amazingly clean & organized

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Congratulations! That is a wonderful-looking rig. :luxhello:

Best wishes for all your travels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles