XR400 in Arizona, $2000/trade

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
XR400 in Arizona, $1600/trade

98 XR400 with a White Brothers E series muffler. Other mods are just better Pro Taper bars and EE bark busters. The sweet thing about this bike is the suspension. One of the top suspension tuners in the world lives in my neighborhood. He did the suspension valving and springs for a 185lb rider. I have stock springs. This thing is plush and is probably one of the best handling XR's ever. Jetted for 2500 ft and starts easy. It has a street title with rear break light but has not been used on the street so no mirror, horn or blinkers. The bike is very solid but with a fresh plastic kit and tires it would look and perform as good as new. $2000.

Last edited:

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
xr2.jpgxr.jpgxr3.jpg
Some picts before I wash it and put it on Craigslist. This bike is mechanically perfect. It's a real easy to ride bike as well.

resqd1

Adventurer
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
Stumpalump has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Your private messages on here.

sjxj

Observer
I got the same pm error, man. 'Tis true.

Any plans to visit Colorado anytime soon?

Thanks,
Steve

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I got the same pm error, man. 'Tis true.

Any plans to visit Colorado anytime soon?

Thanks,
Steve
My bad it only showed 82 in out of 200 but when I added the sent it was full. It's clear now. I might make it to Colorado this summer. That's where the bike came from. I can bring it to the ExPo.

sjxj

Observer
My bad it only showed 82 in out of 200 but when I added the sent it was full. It's clear now. I might make it to Colorado this summer. That's where the bike came from. I can bring it to the ExPo.

Welp, if you do make it to Colorado, shoot me a PM - I'm interested, but too strapped for time to make any longer trips to see it now. If things change, I'll letcha know.

Thanks,

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior