02 Tundra "PIT O' GOLD"

Butcher54

Adventurer
moab.jpg this is the only rear shot I have. I moved the tire closer to the body and with a slight upward lean.
thanks guys for the nice words. bumper is holding up very well. I took off the swing gate just because hauling 2 kayaks with a tire gate and camper is a pain. I just keep it in the bed for the time being. I just mounted my tubing bender back up and going to try find the time to make a front tubular bumper before our trip to NM/CO in late October. I have removed the rear seat, rolled back the carpet and added a layer of Dynamat. I built a wooden platform for our 2 dogs (blue heeler and a Border Collie puppy) to stand on and has 10inchs of storage underneath. I need to paint it and cover with carpet. I would like to add a water storage with a built in pump under my sleeping platform but don't think it will happen before this trip.

Butcher54

Adventurer
teaser. the FJ is one we painted at work. got a higher camper. love the room!

Attachments

• tundy2.jpg
    tundy2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 18
  • fjt.jpg
    fjt.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 22
  • tundy.jpg
    tundy.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 26

rickashay

Explorer
Thanks for bumping this! Awesome build and truck. I actually saved some of your Moab photos from this thread last year for ideas. Love seeing it out and getting used. Thanks for sharing and don't be shy with the photos!

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
I love the rear bumper. I'm currently looking into doing something similar as I drag the stock one to much.

Derek24

Explorer
Yep the 100 series snorkel fits the 1st gens, as well as the ARB bumper for the 100 series fits with some tweaking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior