The Mommy Hook

JKJenn

Adventurer
I came across the Mommy Hook last week picking up a birthday gift and right away I could see several uses for it. It is basically a giant carabiner. Looks like it is available from a number of retailers including Walmart, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and Baby's R Us.

hook.jpg

I thought it would be great to holdang things from the roof rack, inside the tent, or to hang a mesh bag from for my shoes at night. I would imagine it could be used as a lantern hanger, too.

Mel.Specs

Adventurer
I came across the Mommy Hook last week picking up a birthday gift and right away I could see several uses for it. It is basically a giant carabiner. Looks like it is available from a number of retailers including Walmart, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and Baby's R Us.

I thought it would be great to holdang things from the roof rack, inside the tent, or to hang a mesh bag from for my shoes at night. I would imagine it could be used as a lantern hanger, too.

They have had The Daddy Hook out for sometime now. :)

It does come in handy.

Prd_Cdn

Yup, same thing. They are wicked. I have em on my compressor, camp kit and what ever else I can use it for !!!
They are great.

lam396

Adventurer
We have one also. I have noticed that the ones marketed as "mommy hooks" are about twice the price of a same carabiner in the camping section.

Honu

lost on the mainland
I have had a big hook like that from home depot or somewhere ? dont use it to much though ?

Errant

Explorer
I always keep a box of cheapie HF 'biners on hand when camping. Great for hanging shoes outside the tent and a million other things :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke