Mombasa Roof top tent

JDaPP

Adventurer
I am selling my Mombasa roof top tent with changing room and cover (http://www.car-top-tent.com/page.asp?id=3). I bought it at the end of 2009 and have used it a total of about 6 times (deployments and a new kid have kept me from doing alot of camping) and it has been stored in the garage other than that. It is a great tent and I hate to part with it but I am looking at a JK Habitat and I need to work on my funds for that. Asking $450, local pick up San Diego only (Would be willing to deliver in the local area) I have more pictures that I can email (too big for the post)

SNC00032.jpgSNC00033.jpgSNC00034.jpg

Dirtytires

Explorer
That is a good price. Are you willing to ship? I know all the good buys in the
west coast, so we Easterners loose out..GLWS

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
Mombasa tent and changing room

That is a great price on a GREAT tent.

I bought the same exact setup last fall on here on the east coast - Mombasa 2 person RTT and changing room for about the same price.
I have used it a few times already at motorcycle races and it is the perfect setup on my Tacoma. I would highly recommend it to anyone as a RTT and a basecamp setup. The changing room is a majorly sweet addition.

GLWS

Sno Dawg

lbrito

Broverland Expert
Pardon my threat hi-jack here, but I have the same tent (great tent btw) and damaged the zipper slider on the cover (my fault). Unfortunately, I threw out the slider, and apparently there is a code on the zipper pullers that tells you what size it is. Would it be possible for the OP or the new owner to look on the zipper for me and see if there are any letters/numbers on it? I'd like to order the replacement piece, but don't want to have to guess which one it is since I'll be ordering them from the web.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Marc1904

Different
I'm in Chula Vista, but I work on NBSD... would love to come check this out and see how it fits on a Subaru... not really "in the budget" at the moment but I could probably work it in somehow...

JDaPP

Adventurer
Currently have a buyer and a couple in line. Will update if the status changes. I will look at the zipper and see what I can find for a number also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online