Adventurer

'93 Chevrolet Suburban K2500
3/4-Ton 4x4
454 TBI
4L80E Automatic Overdrive
14-Bolt Full Floater Rear
190k Miles
Loaded Custom Conversion by Anaheim Conversions in Houston, TX
4 Leather Captains Chairs, Leather 3rd Row Seat, Leather Console, Leather Door Panels, Wood Grain, TV, VCR, Rear AC, AM/FM/Cassette with Kenwood CD Changer, Mood Lighting, Power Seats, Power Mirrors, Power Windows, Fog Lights on bumper. Everything works.
Cold AC, Hot Heat, Rear AC really cools this big thing off in a hurry.
Recent Radiator, Water Pump, Belts, Hoses, Fan Clutch, Thermostat, AC Compressor, Shock Absorbers, and Steering Idler Arm & Bracket.
Oil is always changed at 3000 mile intervals using Valvoline Oil & WIX filters
Recent Tune Up with New Plugs, Cap, Rotor, Fuel Filter, Air Filter, PCV Valve
265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, less than 10k miles, 98% highway miles, lifetime balance at Discount Tire.
Stock Steel 16" Wheels with Stainless Trim Rings and Factory Center Caps
Rear Receiver Hitch, wired for Flat 4-pin, or Round 7-pin trailer connector
Interior is clean for being nearly 20 years old. Previous owners were a couple with teen kids, so it never got french fries stuck in the seats or juice spilled on the carpet. I never shampooed the carpet, but I'll bet it would look new if it were done. Drivers seat isn't cracked all to hell, but the leather is showing some wear. Arm rests on pretty much all seats are showing some wear. Headliner is in good shape except for a few scrapes.
Paint is in great shape, body is straight, only minor damage behind driver's rear wheel where a tire came apart in 2005. Hard to notice.
Clear Carfax record. The only issue was the tire in 2005. The previous owners probably claimed it on insurance and got paid, but never did the repair.

This Suburban runs and drives great. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this across the country as it sits. Very reliable vehicle. Surprisingly it gets 14mpg on the highway. Worst mileage I've got so far was 10.8, and that was pulling my 18' steel car hauler with a Honda Accord loaded driving into the wind at 70mph. This truck pulls the trailer effortlessly, can't even tell it's back there. The 4x4 works great, but I have only used it a few times while farting around. It's obvious that this Suburban hasn't been abused, or worked hard. This is a bone-stock, unmodified vehicle with limitless potential.

Clear Texas Title in my name. Texas Registration/Inspection Stickers are good til end of 2012/early 2013.

Located in Austin, TX.

I don't have many pics, but I can take photos of whatever you'd like. If you have any questions, please ask via PRIVATE MESSAGE and I will reply. As you can tell I am very thorough in my description, as I don't want there to be any surprises.

$3500 CASH.

I'd be willing to trade for 2 kinds of trucks, and that's it. 90's era Toyota Pickup, 4x4, 4cyl, 5spd....or a 90's F350 Reg Cab 4x4, Any motor/trans.

IMG_20120117_111921.jpg
IMG_20120117_112128.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles