Photo needed for American Alpine Club publication

walkerer

Many of you are probably familiar with the American Alpine Club's annual publication Accidents in North American Mountaineering. I'm interning with the AAC, and we're on the search for a cover for the 2012 edition. If you Google search "accidents in north american mountaineering" and hit the "shopping" tab, you'll find past cover images - these aren't necessarily the ideal image I'm looking for, but they'll give you an idea of what's been used before.

A helicopter rescue, mountain evacuation (rock or ice), or rappelling shot would be great possibilities. I need a vertically-oriented, 6" by 9" image in 300 dpi or greater in order to publish in print. Since the AAC is a nonprofit, we can't offer monetary compensation, but we can offer letters for tax deduction purposes and/or AAC swag should your image be used on the cover.

If anyone has images that might work (and/or knows someone who might), your help would be much appreciated. Please send any images/questions to ewalker@americanalpineclub.org. Thanks!
Emma

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles