A visit from AEV with a 6.4 Hemi JK Unlimited

haven

Expedition Leader
Vitamin-enriched!

So, how do the rest of us "get a visit" from AEV? And how much is it going to cost us?

Cityslicker

Observer
SHe's purdy...
Those 4 doors have to have 35s and better to look right.. anything less and they look so off kilter.. the ratio is all beat up.... but those 37s are puurfect.
I dig it man..

Septu

Explorer
SHe's purdy...
Those 4 doors have to have 35s and better to look right.. anything less and they look so off kilter.. the ratio is all beat up....

I agree 35s+ look much better... but after putting the 1.5" spacers in with my stock 32s I don't mind it as much. Still can't wait for 35s...

JPK

Explorer
Here's a tip on how to spped up AEV Hemi JKU acquisition (and what I'm telling you all diminishes my chances, but I have pity for those longing:)

VISIT QUADRATEC ONCE A WEEK!

Quadtratec is having a drawing for an AEV Hemi Jeep, and the rules allow entering once a week. You sacrifice getting a few catalogs a year - and they're fun to look through, for the opportunity to win an AEV JKU. Not a bad trade.

JPK

mikeg1713

Adventurer
Vitamin-enriched!

So, how do the rest of us "get a visit" from AEV? And how much is it going to cost us?

I'm a new Jeep dealer & off road shop all in the same. I'm in the process of maybe becoming a dealer for turn key AEV. Jeff made a trip out to bring me my Dealer packet and App. i did get to drive this beast. It's like nothing ive ever driven! AEV owes me new pants!

JKJenn

Adventurer
Here's a tip on how to spped up AEV Hemi JKU acquisition (and what I'm telling you all diminishes my chances, but I have pity for those longing:)

VISIT QUADRATEC ONCE A WEEK!

Quadtratec is having a drawing for an AEV Hemi Jeep, and the rules allow entering once a week. You sacrifice getting a few catalogs a year - and they're fun to look through, for the opportunity to win an AEV JKU. Not a bad trade.

JPK
Thanks for the reminder, I forgot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles