Ledge and Sasquatch oversized sleeping bags

FettsWay

Adventurer
Does anyone have and experience with these bags? I am 6'2 and 260 so I need a roomy bag and just can't be comfortable in the standard or long bags any more, so I have been looking at these. Of course they will pack much larger and not fit on a standard sleeping pad or mat, but I am still interested.

kilimats

Observer
I don't but I could recommend you the one we use with my wife, It's two sleeping bag that merge into one, we both love it and have slept through minus temperature no problem, I'm faily tall (1m85) and could burry my head easily inside with my feet not touching the end. it's really comfortable too ! called ROOT Eastern Pines http://www.rootsoutdoor.ca/details07607360.php

And best of all you simply unzip them apart when you're going without her, compact and portable

easternpine(7lb)_large.jpg

RHINO

Expedition Leader
i dont know those two, but i use an oversize bag and love it. go oversize and never look back.

Honu

lost on the mainland
How about the big Agnes bags ?
The larger ones are quite large and have a cool pad pocket so no slipping off the pad ?

We are switching to big Agnes's come I sleep about 30 degrees warmer than my wife and we can zip two temps side by side and not slip off our pads plus they seem to have some decent quality and rep
While not a feathered friends etc... Not as much either :)

Order two Sasquatch and zip together if ya want big :)

My buddy has all black pine bags for his family and loves them :)
Cabelas has some nice oversize pads for larger bags

T&M Camping

I just bought a Wenzel Grande 6.5-Lb. Sleeping Bag. It has a lot of room. I have not yet had the chance to take it camping yet. Still snow were i go at.

fredgoodsell

Adventurer
I own two Ledge brand bags. One single and one two-person. Both have been great. Good quality, and made right here in Utah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior